Friday, June 28, 2013

Wardrobe Wishlist: travel Time



Today I'm leaving London and heading back home to Ohio! That means I've got hours of travel time ahead of me and I know I'm going to want to be as comfortable as possible during my flight across the pond. 

Though I am definitely not a frequent flyer, my trip to London taught me some pretty important things when it comes to a travel wardrobe. The first major thing I learned was bring a sweater! I would get hot and cold throughout the long flight to London and while waiting hours in the airport, so it was great to have a big, comfy sweater to be able to put on when I was cold and simply take off when I got too hot. And I love fun graphic tees, so of course I fell in love with the quirky little pug in glasses t-shirt from Modcloth. 

Another thing I now know to make sure I have on flight is a nice, big carry on bag to put all of my books, puzzle books, iPod, and anything else that will keep me occupied. I have so much more stuff going home than I did coming here, and I have no idea how that happened! Haha, I guess I accumulate a lot more in a 6 week period than I thought. But I have a big carry on bag to ensure that everything fits and is easily accessible during the flight. 

I'm so sad I'm leaving London, but at the same time I can't wait to get back to Ohio and finally have my summer! Lazy days with my sister on our days off of work sound so nice! I absolutely can't wait :)

1 comment:

  1. These are perfect picks for long hours on a plane. Love it! Thanks for sharing! Xo, M&K at brewedtogether.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...