Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Wardrobe Wishlist: Day Trip



From London, it is crazy how many places you can visit that are just a train ride away. I've already been to Cambridge and Dover in my first two weeks here. Both trips were so much fun and I loved being able to get out of the city for the day and being able to experience such unique places. 

When going on day tips, I've definitely learned some things about how to pick the right wardrobe. I have to where something comfortable and easy to move around in, ALWAYS wear comfortable shoes (one girl had to actually leave Dover after about two hours because her feet hurt so bad. It was so sad!), bring sunglasses, and make sure you're purse is big enough for essentials, but not too big that it's a burden. So I picked out some items that I thought would be perfect to wear if I were to go on another trip for the day. I always have to make sure that what I'm wearing looks good, because I always end up taking a thousand pictures. 

I got a pair of the orange sunglasses in mint from this fantastic store called Primark here for only one pound! I think the shape is so much fun and I love the mint color I picked out. Primark is seriously amazing, but describing my complete obsession with that store would take up an entire post on its own. Needless to say, I'm all set on the sunglasses front when it comes to my next trip! I'm heading to Stratford today for an overnight trip with my program group, so hopefully I take some of the tips I've learned and pack up for a fun adventure to Shakespeare's birthplace!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...