Saturday, June 22, 2013

Wardrobe Wishlist: Day in the Park


There are so many parks around London that I've been longing for the chance to go to one and just read for the entire day. Sadly, I've always got stuff going on, but maybe for my last week here I'll spend an hour or two on a sunny afternoon, reading in the park.

The perfect outfit for the park would definitely involve breezy clothes with tons of colors! And don't forget the big purse to fit everything I could ever need in it. The perfect purses are the ones that seem absolutely endless and can easily fit a nice, big book and all of my other things.

The weather has cooled down here in London to the low 60s, but it's supposed to get up to 70 before I leave! And then it's home to 90 degree weather next week! I know that's pretty hot, but I couldn't be more excited to finally feel the summer weather. I'll definitely be living in tank tops and shorts for the rest of my summer. I hope you guys are soaking up the sun as summer sets in, enjoying the sunny days full of good books and tan lines :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...