Friday, June 28, 2013

Friday's Favorites

My last week in London is coming to a close and I've never had a more bittersweet moment. While I've absolutely loved my time here in the city for the past six weeks, I can't wait to go home, see my family, and get back into the swing of American life. I've got one more day here before flying home on Saturday, so hopefully it's a fantastic day! I'm planning on heading to my favorite place, The Borough Market, for lunch and then we're having a group dinner at the pub around the corner from our flats. Everything in between is still up in the air. I guess we'll see what happens! I hope you all have a wonderful Friday as well :)



1) This redecorated chair looks so cute! And it looks super easy to do!


2) Aw, I would love to have these Harry Potter pencils!


3) It's a mug cake! I'm definitely going to have to try making one of these this summer. 


4) I'm going to miss London so much when I leave. I would love to visit in the winter and see all of the snow :)


5) Mmmm I could totally go for a big box of donuts right now. 


6) How cute is this elephant shaped pancake?


7) Why yes we are :)


8) Ahhhh I used to LOVE watching PB&J Otter


9) You can never have enough fun notebooks!


10) Now THAT is the right way to do breakfast.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...