Thursday, June 13, 2013

Friday's Favorites

Hey everyone! Another week in London has come and gone and it was fantastic! I went to Chinatown, saw the red carpet event for the Man of Steel premiere, and visited a cute little yarn shop. Today, I'm off to the Harry Potter Studio Tour and then the Trooping the Colour is on Saturday (where the Queen and the royal family parade through the streets of London). To say I'm excited for this weekend would be a huge understatement. I can't wait to report back to you all on how my weekend goes :) Hope you all have fabulous weekends as well!


1) This red velvet chocolate pie looks absolutely to die for. 


2) I would love to have pastel kitchen appliances in my own kitchen! That mint kitchen aide is just calling my name...


3) This heart shaped polaroid collage is such a cute idea. I'd love to add one to my room!

4) Mmmmm, I'm going to have to try this fluffy frosting recipe out. It looks delicious!


5) Hehe, why yes I do obviously like owls :)


6) It's a panda backpack! How cute is that?


7) Oh my gosh, how have I not thought of this before? A waffle dessert bar? With chocolate syrup and sprinkles? Yes please!


8) This tea print is just too cute for words


9) How cool would it be to have an old fashioned rotary phone? I'd love to find one!


10) They make decorating a pie look so simple. I'd love to try this out and see if the outcome is as pretty as this one! Maybe that can be my goal for the fourth of July :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...