Friday, June 7, 2013

Friday's Favorites

Hello everyone! Is it really Friday already? That means I've been in London for almost three weeks! Crazy, huh? I have three more weeks left in this city and I definitely plan to make the most of it. I've seen three Shakespeare plays in the past three days and I'm seeing two more before I leave. Where else do you see Shakespeare than where it was originally performed? I leave for Dublin, Ireland tomorrow for the weekend and I am beyond excited. We're seeing the city Saturday and then going to the Cliffs of Moher on Sunday. I can't wait! Hope you guys have a fabulous Friday and a fantastic weekend :)


1) I would die if I had a pink moped like this one. Being in London has made me realize how amazing travel is and I hope I can travel the world for the rest of my life!


2) How yummy does this ninja star strawberry pastry look? And it's super easy! I've definitely got to make this when I get home. 


3) Excuse me while I wipe the drool from my mouth as I look at this kit kat cake. My birthday is in two months, and I think this would be a perfect way to celebrate :)


4) This big sweater looks so warm and cozy. I could just imagine curling up in with with a good book on a rainy day...


5) This hot air balloon print is so adorable! Just looking at it makes me smile and imagine traveling the world from the sky :)


6) It's finally sunglasses season! Which has me on the lookout or some fun shades like these funky sunglasses


7) I had no idea there was even such a thing as mint chocolate chip pancakes. I must find a recipe now!


8) Audrey Hepburn can describe my life perfectly :)


9) I've been craving donuts so much lately, so these creme filled donuts look so delicious. 


10) Hehe, this cat lady print will definitely be me in 10 years :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...