Monday, May 6, 2013

What I Wore: Owl Always Love You


::Outfit Details::
Dress :: Modcloth
Sweater :: American Eagle
Shoes :: Macy's
Bracelets :: Pandora

This is my very first Modcloth purchase and I have to say, I am completely in love with it. Owls are one of my favorite things ever, so I instantly became obsessed with this dress when I first saw it online. It was during the time of one of their super sales, so it was under $20! It normally has long sleeves, but because it has an open back and I did not have a backless bra, I compromised with a sweater on top. And since it was a little chilly today, a sweater was absolutely perfect. 

I just felt so happy in this outfit all day. Seriously, wearing a dress with keds makes me want to dance all around. Then, add in the owls, and you honestly could not wipe the smile off of my face all day. I am absolutely loving this dress weather! I plan on wearing dresses all week and there's is nothing anyone can do to stop me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...