Wednesday, May 8, 2013

What I Wore: May Flowers


:: Outfit Details ::
Dress :: Delia's
Sweater :: American Eagle
Bow :: Made by me
Purse :: Vera Bradley

It's May! And you know what they say....April showers bring May flowers! And I'm definitely in the flower mood with this gorgeous weather! I recently got this purse from Vera Bradley's website and I am completely in love with it. The color is perfect for the season and it's the perfect size! I can fit a book in it (which is a necessity for me) but it's not too big that it takes up a bunch of room. I love it! 

Dresses just make me so happy! I wore this on a day out with my friends where we went to Five Guys for lunch (they have the best burgers and fries ever) and then to my absolute favorite store Half Price Books. It felt so much like summer, driving around in the sunshine, just having fun with my friends. When I'm in an outfit like this, any day can feel like the perfect day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...