Sunday, May 5, 2013

Wardrobe Wishlist: Summer Treats


I saw this ice cream cone dress on Modcloth and instantly fell in love with how perfect it is for summer. I've been craving ice cream so much lately with this warm weather, and this dress just makes me want the cool summer treat even more! Haha, so I knew I just had to make an outfit centered around it. I'd love to have such a fun dress as part of my own wardrobe!

Summer is so close for me that I can almost taste it! Come Wednesday at 2:30pm, I will be free for the summer and I absolutely cannot wait. So many things are going to happen in the next couple of months and all I have to do is get through these finals to get there. I can do it. And we all know putting together fun outfits like this one is so much more fun that studying for those finals...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...