Friday, May 17, 2013

Travel Wishlist


1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7

Since I'm leaving on Sunday, all I've been thinking about is packing and what is going in my luggage. One thing I've never done before is go on a super long flight, so I have no idea what to have in my carry on! I'm going to have a 2 hour flight, and then a 7 hour flight to London, so I'm going to need a lot of things to keep me occupied during those long hours. 

I am absolutely in love with that Pan Am bag, and I wish I had one of my own! Sadly, I don't so I have to opt for a different bag to bring with me to stash all of my stuff in. I do, though, have a big comfy sweater that I definitely plan on bringing with me. It's not as gorgeous as the blue and white one from Modcloth, but it'll definitely do. And how cute is that owl contact lens case? I'll be rockin' my glasses for a majority of Sunday and Monday, which is perfectly fine with me because I love my glasses. Too bad my contacts will have to be sitting in the boring green and white cases I got from the eye doctor...

So overall, I hope that I'm set with my own carry on for my trip. I may not have the awesome things on my wishlist, but I'm pretty happy with what I do have. As long as I've got my Nook with me, I should be perfectly content for hours on end :)

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely love that travel toiletry bag, and it's perfect for England because it always rains so much! I hope you're having a lovely time here in the UK Jess! Luckily the weather is getting better now :)
    aliceshideaway.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...