Tuesday, May 14, 2013

To Do List: #26


#26: Get a Passport



I meant to post about this a looonnngggg time ago, but I got a passport! Woo hoo! That means I can officially leave the country whenever the heck I want to. Haha, I guess that's good since I'm leaving the country for London on Sunday! I think my passport came in February or March, but I never got around to sharing that with you guys. The day it came, I was beyond excited because that made my trip that much more real.

About four years ago, when my sister went to London for a spring break trip, one of my friends got me this super cute red passport cover because she thought I was the one going on the trip. Ha, so I was a bit disappointed in the gift then since I had no passport to use it for, but I'm so happy I have it now! It's really cute and it can protect my passport while I travel.

Wow, making this post has definitely made my trip to London seem that much more real. I can't believe I leave on Sunday, which is what, five days away? I've already started laying stuff out, but I am no where near prepared on figuring out what I'm going to do there for 6 weeks. I'll be taking classes Tuesday-Thursday, but I have the rest of the week to do anything I want. Guess I need to do some serious research. Either way, I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...