Sunday, May 26, 2013

London Calling


Greetings from across the pond! That's right, I'm in London! I'm so sorry I've been MIA for a week now, but I've had non-stop days filled with exploring this amazing city and I haven't had a chance to catch my breath, let alone blog about this amazing experience. But now that my jam-packed tourist week is over and classes are starting this week, I will have a lot more time on my hands to explore while still being able to share all about my experiences.

London is by far my favorite place in the world and I can't wait to share about my time here with you guys. One week has already flown by, so hopefully these next five go by nice and slow so I can savor life here in London. I'm heading to Dublin, Ireland for the weekend in two weeks, which I am beyond excited for. I know this trip is going to change my life and give me so many memories I will cherish for a lifetime. I'm so lucky for being able to have this amazing opportunity of studying in London!

Well, I'm off to do some homework, but I hope you guys are having a fantastic Sunday! Stay tuned for more details about my life and trips as a Londoner :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...