Friday, May 3, 2013

Friday's Favorites

Wow, another week just flew by. Normally at this time of the year, every day seems to drag by but right now the days won't stop passing! I think it's because one of my best friends at school is graduating, so we've been making sure to spend a ton of time with each other as graduation looms closer (we saw Iron Man 3 at the drive-in yesterday and it was AWESOME). Being so busy definitely makes the days pass quickly. But I'm done with classes! Yay! Next week is exam week and then I'm heading home on Wednesday! This is going to be an insane next few days, but once it's all over it'll finally be summer :)


1) I've started watching the show Hannibal and it's so good! There was a new episode last night, so I can't wait to catch up on that this morning. 


2) I love these white lace Toms. They're so perfect for summer!


3) WHERE CAN I FIND THIS RED VELVET ICE CREAM CONE? Seriously, I'm in love with red velvet and I about died when I saw this picture. 


4) A Deathly Hallows bracelet! So perfect!


5) These DIY sneakers  are so cute. I'd love to try this out as a summer project.


6) Mickey Mouse pancakes?!?! You really can't get any better than that. 


7) I love this photo collaged wall. You can collect so many memories there. 


8) Popsicles made out of sprite and gummy bears? That actually sounds pretty delicious!


9) Only 16 more days until I am in the magical city of London :)


10) Yup, this picture is pretty much my life. It makes me want to forget all of my homework, curl up on the couch, and get lost in a good book. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...