Friday, February 1, 2013

Talk Nerdy To Me [Vlog]

That's right! I am posting my very first vlog! Firmoo was nice enough to offer me a pair of their glasses to review and what better way for my followers to see how awesome my new glasses were than by sharing a video? So I made one! It's my first ever vlog, so sorry if I was a little nervous! I already talked about how awesome my glasses were earlier this week, so this is just a reiteration of that fact :)

I actually wore my glasses to class on Wednesday and someone in every single class said something about them! My Asian American Literature professor was trying to remember names (we're only in the third week of classes) and when she got to me she was like, "Jessica with the cool classes." Heck yes that's me! So without further adieu, here is my vlog! Hopefully I can make some more in the future...but I guess we'll see how this one goes :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...