Sunday, February 3, 2013

Sponsor Sew In Love in February!

I have high hopes for Febrary-- tons of knitting, reading, and movie watching for me! I'll pretty much do anything to take my mind off of these freezing temperatures. But cold weather does mean I get to wear the many, many scarves I've been knitting myself lately. It's so nice to be able to use my creations. Let's hope February is a good month!

If you haven't already, check out my sponsor page! I have a large, medium, and small ad for sale and the ad will be up for 30 days. I'm using passionfruit ads, so the process is pretty simple! Just visit my page and click on the ad you want and follow the directions. That's it!

As always, thank you all for being such amazing followers and for all of your support. Make sure you email me at peacelovebooks5 [at] aol [dot] com if you have any questions or comments. I hope you guys have a fantastic Sunday and are reading for a fabulous February.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...