Tuesday, July 10, 2012

To Do List: #59



#59: Have a Die Hard marathon (watch all four in one day)


That's right. Last week, me and my sister went over to our best friend's house at 10 am. Four movies, a package of Oreos, a bag of licorice, 9 hours, a pizza, and 3 subway subs later, I have completed number 59 on my to do list! Die Hard holds a special place in our hearts because our sophomore year of high school, when our best friend broke up with her boyfriend, my sister and I brought over a pack of Oreos and Die Hard to take her mind off of it. So who else could I do this challenge with than those two amazing girls? 

During the movie, we all got caught up with each of our college lives, I crocheted yet another octopus, and I got ahead on some blogging stuff. It was such a nice way to spend my day! The only problem is that after the first two Die Hards, I really wanted it to be Christmas! Haha, but sadly there is still 6 more months to go until that wonderful holiday (I have to admit Die Hard is one of my favorite Christmas movies!). I had so much fun crossing another item off of my to do list and I can't wait to do even more of them with my two best friends :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...